Do you enjoy running? How about running for a cause? If so, we have just the event for you. Join Anti-Slavery International and take part in their sponsored running events. These events take place all over the UK to raise money to help combat slavery.
Upcoming Running Events:
The Great South Run, 28th October 2012
The Santa Run, 9th December 2012
Silverstone Half Marathon, 3rd March, 2013
London Marathon, 21st April 2013
- Liverpool Marathon, 14 October 2012
- Paris Marathon, 7 April 2013
- Rome Marathon, 17 March 2013
- Edinburgh Marathon, May 2013
Provided Support and Encouragement:
- An Anti Slavery International running vest or T-shirt
- A comprehensive fundraising pack with ideas and material to help drum up support for your run
- A customised training guide
- A tailored online fundraising page
- Team helpline
- And to prove to your sponsors you actually completed the your run you will receive the Anti-Slavery certificate along with a small gift.
To learn more about Run for Freedom or Anti-Slavery International, click here.
To register for any of the listed sponsored runs, please contact Gabi Grose on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 737 9436.