To all our Texas friends, join LOVE146 on February 15th to end child trafficking and exploitation.
“Love146 has made significant strides in [the] first months in the Lone Star State. [They] have reached over 945 youth with our Prevention Education curriculum in just over 2 months, and have been invited into more schools than [they] can fit into our schedule right now. [They] need your help to reach vulnerable Texas children before pimps and traffickers do.
Come join us as we:
- Celebrate the launch of their Texas office
- Enjoy entertainment, dinner, drinks, and inspiration
- Highlight the success of their Texas Prevention Program
- Cast vision for protecting vulnerable Texas youth
- Feature Love146 President and Co-Founder Rob Morris
- Host a silent auction and interactive art exhibits
When: February 15, 2014 at 7:00p,
Where: Minute Maid Park, 501 Crawford St. Houston, TX 77002
To learn more or purchase tickets, click here.