Let’s combat Malaria. Check out Breaking Out of a Broken System written by Seth and Chandler Bolt and you can help save a life. Available March 4th on Amazon. All funds from this book support the Palmetto Medical Initiative.
- Palmetto Medical Initiative is revolutionizing the approach to medical intervention in the developing world by moving beyond relief to achieve long-term improvements in health.
- In a world where nearly half the population lives on less than $2 per day (Source: UN, 2013), socialized healthcare ystems are overcrowded, poorly equipped, and underfunded. PMI is bridging the gap between ineffective, socialized care and unaffordable, private care. PMI exists to transform communities by improving the quality of accessible healthcare through a model of empowerment andsustainability.
- 1.2 million people die from malaria each year because many villages receive only 3-4 months’ worth of medicine for an entire year. PMI is able to provide medicine to people in life-or-death situations thanks to donations made by generous people like you.
- When we found out that one $4-pill could save a family of children from losing their father — and a mother from losing her child — our first thought was “how can we come up with 10,000 of those pills?!”
- That became our mission and it forced us to come up with a creative way to raise money for charity using art, entrepreneurship, and social media to save our brothers and sisters from dying of a curable disease. For each book we sell, $4 is donated to PMI. Thank you for making a difference!
Click here, for to learn more.